Friday, July 21, 2017

Oh Deer Winter is here!

This is my last card for the Catch the Bug Christmas in July day 7 Recipe Challenge.  This is using the Friday Freebie image and adding some sparkle which is from the Sakura jelly glitter pen on the snowflakes and bell on the collar and the glitter red paper.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.  The recipe is to do Black, White or kraft with a pop of another color which I added red.  I actually managed to complete the week.  It just took me longer than I wanted....my daughter and her boyfriend came today with their new pup which was a distraction.





Cardstock:  Target; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - bugaboo Reindeer 01
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Oh deer winter is here
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Christmas in July day 7 Recipe Challenge
CHNC Extra - July
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 292-293 Anything Goes
CRAFT - Ch. 425 Christmas
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 132 Christmas in July
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 352 Tic Tac Toe  (Christmas, Sparkle, Bells)

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and yes winter is here in my world. Great use of the gorgeous freebie, thanks for continuing to play along at Christmas in July at Catch the bug. [aNNie]

Donna said...

I love the expression on the deer's face with your sentiment. Your card is priceless! I don;t know about you but I'm always glad when these intensive card weeks are over. I love to participate but it puts a strain on my time when it's all in one week. Great card to end the challenge with. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Michelle said...

This is so cute Lisa Lynn - I love that reindeer image - great layout too - Michelle x

Chrissy said...

Brrr..Winter here too..such a fun image Lisa Lynn..great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jen Mitchell said...

I am such a pushover for fun Christmas images! You've colored this one perfectly and added a sentiment that captures the look on their faces! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Lisa Lynn. Such a great image, beautifully colored and as always a perfect sentiment. Pat K x

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I love how you colored the Free Friday image. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Catch the bug and our CIJ fun.

Billie A
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches

Andrea W said...

Fun card! The sentiment is perfect for the image. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fun christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, this fellow is hilarious! Love him and that sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a fun Christmas card Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and the sentiment is perfect! Glad you got to enter all week...I didn't enter one card this year, to much other stuff going on!

Brenda

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable card Lisa Lynn, love it!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this image!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!